The Edge x Love Welcomes Guitar Strap
A guitar strap made with love. A unique individually-numbered collector's item guitar strap. Each item is handwoven by refugee women and includes an orange strip of upcycled life-vest worn in perilous journeys across the Mediterranean. The strap provides employment to refugee women and proceeds go back to the refugee community.
Each unique strap includes the message ‘Love Welcomes’ as well as morse code stitching woven into the strap which says ‘The Edge’. Morse code is included in Love Welcomes products as a way for women to share messages through the products they create.
Each product includes a unique NFC tag enabling the customer to access a private social media platform which introduces them to women who are making the products and other musicians who have purchased the strap, including The Edge. Together musicians can upload photos of themselves with their own strap on to the site. Check out the tutorial video here to see how this works.
For more information read our Q and A here.Details
- Designed by Arran Evans and Alex Threadgill.
- Adjustable length, cotton/leather classic Fender guitar strap.
- Fender strap made from cotton with leather suede ends.
- Handwoven design through a backing material that is sewn onto the Fender strap.
- The backing material is made from durable, waterproof 100% Sunbrella® acrylic.
- Please note that this item is not included in our discount offers.