PRE-ORDER: The Edge x Love Welcomes Guitar Strap
Pre-order only: Item is hand made and expected to take 6-8 weeks.
A guitar strap made with love. A unique individually-numbered collector's item guitar strap. Each item is handwoven by refugee women and includes an orange strip of upcycled life-vest worn in perilous journeys across the Mediterranean.
Each unique strap includes the message ‘Love Welcomes’ as well as morse code stitching woven into the strap which says ‘The Edge’. Morse code is included in Love Welcomes products as a way for women to share messages through the products they create.
Each product includes a unique NFC tag enabling the customer to access a private social media platform which introduces them to women who are making the products and other musicians who have purchased the strap, including The Edge. Together musicians can upload photos of themselves with their own strap on to the site.Details
- The guitar straps are sold as pre-orders as they are made to order. The first batch – sold in June - will start to be delivered by mid-July.
- Designed by Arran Evans and Alex Threadgill.
- The strap provides employment to refugee women and proceeds go back to the refugee community.
- Adjustable length, cotton/leather classic Fender guitar strap.
- Fender strap made from cotton with leather suede ends. Black.
- Handwoven design through a backing material that is sewn onto the Fender strap.
- Ensuring the strength and quality of the Fender strap remain intact.
- The backing material is made from durable, waterproof 100% Sunbrella® acrylic.
- Please note that this item is not included in our discount offers.