Refugee Handmade Cushion
Each cushion is hand made and screen printed by refugee women on recycled linen, with an enlarged modern dot from Morse code enlarged on print. The joyful colours were used by our favourite female artists of the Bauhaus era.
The Morse code is hand embroidered as a special detail of love from our team. This modern look is a perfect way to decorate your home as a cushion for the couch or your bedroom while showing your support for confident and independent refugee women.
Every purchase supports living wage employment to refugees and profits support the refugee community.
- Hand screen printed in London using eco friendly water based dyes
- 100% Recycled Linen, created through upcycling by weaving waste linen fibres from the textile industry
- Hand Embroidered Detail
- 17.4 x 17.4 inches / 44 x 44 cm
- Hollow Fibre Pillow Cushion Insert
- Wash: Wash in Lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). Use gentle machine cycle and mild detergent for delicate fabrics. Separate colours.