Refugee Handmade Cushion
Hand printed and embroidered by refugee women artisans.
By supporting these incredible women and buying their products, we’re taking action together to build a brighter future where humanity shines.
S.O.S - the international distress signal - is a message within the design and embroidery of the Hand Finished Cushion, zooming in on the Morse code dots in the design and hand embroidered with dots and dashes (••• — — — •••).
For Love Welcomes it is the urgent message that refugee communities in need of support are telling the rest of the world.
Each handmade cushion is hand screen printed on recycled linen with an enlarged modern dot from Morse code enlarged on print. The joyful colours were used by our favourite female artists of the Bauhaus era.
The Morse code is hand embroidered as a special detail of love from our team. This modern look is a perfect way to decorate your home as a cushion for the couch or your bedroom while showing your support for confident and independent refugee women.
Every purchase supports living wage employment to refugees and profits support the refugee community.
- Hand screen printed in London using eco friendly water based dyes
- 100% Recycled Linen, created through upcycling by weaving waste linen fibres from the textile industry
- Hand Embroidered Detail
- 17.4" x 17.4" inches / 44 x 44 cm
- Hollow Fibre Pillow Cushion Insert
- Wash: Wash in Lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). Use gentle machine cycle and mild detergent for delicate fabrics. Separate colours.